Thursday, March 19, 2009

Same Old Innocence

I kind of enjoy computer labs...which is weird because usually I don't really enjoy any place that involves people. However, computer labs are different. Its a place. There are people. Social interaction isn't required. I would say that is my kind of place. I get to creep. I can creep at the people sitting next to me...I can creep at the people sitting in front of me creeping on other people on facebook. Its super great!

So I guess I just like computer labs because I get to creep on people. I guess for that matter I should like dark alleys and shadowy corners also.

I have to draw a sociogram for my sociology class. It needs to include the people who are influencial in my life and my relationships with them. I'm kind of excited because I'm hoping that this sociogram will be the basis for the autobiographical novel I'd like to write someday. You see, my life isn't very exciting, so this novel will have to rely very heavily on character development, so its a good idea that I know who plays what role in my life.

In particular I'm really excited to write about the males in my life---ranging from my dad to the jock that sits across from me in Strategic Management. I feel I have a fairly unique perception of dudes because I try to be fairly realistic...aka not a bitter man hater, but at the same time I have kind of a weird idealist take on men. I'm hoping in can translate it.

One of my favorite songs is "Boogie Monster" by Gnarls Barkley. The only reason I really like it is because the last line is something about giving head and then the dude laughs. Apparently giving head is suppose to save you from the boogie monster/keep you from turning into one.

I guess I'll leave it on that note...

No comments: