Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy "Americans need an excuse to get tanked" Day!

I felt like my narcissism needed to be fed a little bit, but I couldn't think of anything remotely original to write, so here is one of those surveys. Enjoy learning all about me! I know its your favorite subject. There should be a Konsor 101 class at every university where students are forced to watch my awkward attempt at living. The professors could be like, "Now students, this is how not to interact socially with the male sex."

Do you consider anyone to be your "second mom"?
My dad? My dad puttering around the house and staying up until 3 a.m. doing who knows what? Yeah...that would be my second mom.


Do you and your friends have the same taste in music?
We overlap a lot, but there is definitely some music I detest that they listen to, and there is some music that I listen to that makes them scratch their heads and say, "That's music?"


What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
I would be concerned that the Antichrist was currently residing in my uterus.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I try not to think of such things...ten years is a long ways away.

Are you parents strict?
Appropriately strict...if they didn't reign at the level of strictness they did operate at, I would have probably done quite a few naughty things in high school. I'm doing them in college instead.

What song are you currently listening to?
Florescent lights buzzing...its rather transcendent

Do you own a studded belt from Hot Topic?
Ohhhhhhh....no

Name something you have to do tonight?
Accounting homework!

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes, every night.

What's bothering you right now?
My tired eyes and the bottle of water I drank 10 minutes ago

Do you know anyone that's married?
*Delete* I refuse to answer this question on principle. It too stupid to respond to.

What's your favorite number?
16 probably...I like that I can take the fourth root of it...right?

Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary school?
Mrs. Flaadland...I want to thank her for introducing me to the Halloween Song and to the singing elephant.

How good is your eyesight?
Not that good...I mean...I'm not blind.

Worst part about hugs?
Physical contact

Ditched school to do something more fun?
College...yes....many times.

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
Yeah, some friendships have kind of deviated from where I would like them to be.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Sleep


Are there things you can't live without?
Yep!

Are you going on vacation in the summer?
I've visiting Baylor at the very beginning and then moving to Waco at the beginning of August. I guess Texas is kind of a vacation...

If you were someone else, would you be friends with you?
Probably not...not because I wouldn't like me, but just because I'm not super visible in social circles. I'm kind of like gold...you have to mine to find me. Gold maybe isn't the right comparison...I'm like iron ore.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
No...I don't usually have anger issues unless I've been imbibing alcohol...then when I get angry I don't cry, I just swear a lot.

What do you do before you sleep?
Check my facebook like all good college students.

Have you ever gone out with a cheerleader?
No...

Last person to make you smile?
Myself. HA!

What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
Begging for sleep...but I think I was on Twitter.

Ever receive a really long apology?
Long? No. More than "I'm sorry."? Yes.

Expecting something to change in the next month?
My age...

Ready for winter to come?
Please no....

If you could move out of the house right now would you?
I'm pretty happy with my living arrangements for the moment. I'd love to live in some kind of industrial loft, but...nah.

Besides sleeping, what else do you do in your room?
"haha. my husband." :: Kim Rich
Classic Kimberly...

How do you make your money?
I move numbers from one place to another and make them look pretty. I'm kind of like a number cosmetologist.


Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Oh yeah....higher than Mt. Everest

Would you get married if you could right now?
Ha! No thank you.

How's your heart lately?
She's doing pretty well. The spring weather is good for her.

How ticklish are you?
Not very if I can help it.

How is your hair?
Pulled back in a clip...kind of...most of it has kind of fallen out though. Or do you mean how is my hair feeling today? Honestly, she was having a pretty rough day, particularly this morning---I kind of hid her under a hat. However, it was for her own good...I mean...she looked like shit.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Very much so

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Money! I need to start saving for a down payment on a vehicle and/or computer

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Probably more excited...in a few months, I'll definitely be more nervous...

Something you hate more than anything?
Human nature

Do you firmly believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yeah...I'm an idealist...its kind of a requirement.

How many kids do you wanna have?
Bleh...however many my husband wants.

Do you think people talk about you?
Possibly, possibly not. To talk about someone, you have to feel at least somewhat passionately (forget your connotations with this word...I mean friendship/relationship/family) about them, and I feel that I kind of hold a fairly low key position in most people's lives. I'm not saying I don't think they care about me...I'm just saying, I don't really spark any drama or hold a really active position in their lives.

Who was the last person to touch your ass?
Someone at the bar Saturday

What's irritating you right now?
Not something I can write on a blog open to the public. :)

When did you last eat pizza?
Today. My strategic management professor bought the class pizza because we helped him launch a new product in his company. How BA are we?

Do you have any television obsessions?
Not really obsessions...I reserve those for things that matter...like celebrities and book series

When was the last time you cried?
Absolutely no idea. Probably this summer at my uncle's funeral.

What is your favorite sport?to play?
Ha...play? sport? One where I can stand or sit with minimal movement.

Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
I enjoy the result, not the process.

What is your middle name?
Joy

Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
Jim aka Dad

What was the last thing you ate?
Mexican food

Who was your last text from?
Laura Van Beek

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
a wire

Which do you wear more: jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in I guess....I like sleep...but I do really like early mornings

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
The day I saw "He's Just Not That Into You"...so the beginning of February?

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Yeah...death usually

Name one fear you have?
Being alone...I don't mean the whole "boo-hoo I'm a spinster" being alone...but like, everyone moving on without me.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Kind of...a lot. I'm not exactly the most decisive person, and I over-analyze bunches...so my poor fiance will get to listen to about a million different reasons why we should and should not get married and blah blah blah...poor sucker.

What were you doing today?
The usual....kegs and eggs, work, school, homework

Do you get bored easily?
Not really

Do you love someone?
I love lots of people! At least I think I love them...I haven't really decided what love is yet.

How old do you look?
Older than I am, I think.

Are you waiting for something?
Time? Idk...I don't really want to spend my whole life waiting for the future...that's how I spent high school and it sucked.

What were you doing at ten last night?
class and tutoring the non-trad from hell

Did you cry today?
Whoever wrote this survey has a thing for crying...

Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
Nope

Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?yeah... it's not that hard to understand

What was the last thing you drank?
Water

Who do you most look like in your family?
My dad's mom

Did you have a dream last night?
Every night

How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear and one in ma nose...

Does anyone call you babe?
Sometimes

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Yes...I did a lot three years ago...and then I did it.

Are you good at giving directions?
Decent?

When was the last time you cried really,really hard?
Again with the crying...

Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
'Boji!

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm please

What do you currently hear right now?
Buzzing

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Yep

On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings?
Lip or eyebrow

No comments: