Monday, February 23, 2009

Resurrection...

This blog was suppose to showcase the action in my life, rather than contemplating the chronic inaction that usually fills up my days. Well...inaction has definitely been the theme since December. I've done way too much thinking, and contemplation usually brings me back around to what I like to call "the dark place." It's the place we all visit once in a while for various reasons--someone in our family died, we lost a job, we broke up with a significant other, we are just generally masochists...ya know, whatever your reason is, you visit. You stop by, say hello, drink a beer or two and take off. Well, I think I've finished the keg, and they are rolling out another. My mental car broke down in front of this dive, and I have been too emotionally bankrupt to get it fixed...instead I took out a medicinal loan and have been in a constant state of drunkenness (figuratively speaking) for three months.

So, since this blog was an attempt to keep away from posts like the previous paragraph, I am going to revamp her a little bit. Instead of digressing on the inaction of my life, I will most assuredly be writing lists. Why? Because lists rock.

No comments: